- Bennie: I thought you hated LA and it's no rain?
- Me: I thought I hated no rain and then it rained this weekend and I got pissed and was like "fuck this rain."
- Me: I think I hated my job and the life my job gave me and I blamed it on the city instead of the job because if I blamed the job it would be something that is MY fault, something changeable...But I can't change the city.
- Me: So I blamed the city to avoid looking at my own personal problems.
- Bennie: You are your own psychologist.
- Bennie: I love all of your disorders.
God, am I really going to walk into my bosses office tomorrow and just blurt out a choice because I can’t make up my mind? This will be disastrous. I do everything on a whim and I am trying to change. Lately I feel like everything I do leads to self-sabotaging, masochist-induced personal disasters. Psychologically, I really can’t afford another fuck-up right now.
- Dan R: You peed in that strangers lawn.
- Dan R: I wish we had that on Vimeo.
- Me: I peed in THREE strangers yards. White Trash!
- Dan R: Such white trash.
- Dan R: In a wedding dress.
- Dan R: Pull up the frills of a wedding dress.
- Dan R: And pee.
- Dan R: Trashy.
- Dan R: So trashy.
- Me: Soo trashy.
- Dan R: u peeing was the best part of the party for me.
- sister: Maybe I'm just being a girl about it.
- me: No dude, that is fucking lame.
- me: I would be pissed.
- me: You are not "being a girl" about it.
- me: Fuck that shit, I hate feeling like I am "being a girl" about shit.
- sister: Me too.
- sister: It's stupid I should have to like second guess my thoughts or my reactions.
- Me: If "being a girl about things" means I have feelings and get upset about stuff and discuss it instead of hiding it then I want to be a fucking "girl about" shit.
- sister: Dude I am a fucking girl so deal with it.
- me: exacs
- me: Boys are robots.
- sister: Hahaha
- me: Can I tumbl this?
I gave some co-workers Sayklly’s Yooper Bars.
I like your new tumblr colors. I was just thinking about changing mine. I think the blue is too harsh. You are an inspiration.
update: the bus came. didnt slow down at my stop so i jumped into the street and waved my arms and he looked at me and kept going.