- Me: It's going to be weird going to AA meetings here in Escanaba. I'm nervous to meet new people.
- Friend: Don't worry. All of our dads will be there.
- Me: It's 4:15 a.m., why are you up?
- Mom: I just woke up.
- Me: FOR THE DAY!?
- Mom: Yea. Why are you up?
- Me: I just got home.
- Mom: FROM THE NIGHT!?
I don’t know how to take care of a baby and also do some other things.
THINGS I COULD NOT FIGURE OUT HOW TO DO TODAY:
- Attach the plastic eating tray to the highchair
- Correctly put on a onesie
- Put the baby down for a nap
- Turn on my sister’s television
- Open my sister’s trash can (I think I broke it)
This came on my iPod this morning on the bus ride to work and I GOT EMOTIONAL.
This is the only time in history that song will produce such an effect.
IT FEELS FUCKING REAL RIGHT NOW GUISE. Miley made me see that.
Sup bitches I’m making the playlist for that party tomorrow night for that whore who is leaving. I figured I’d ask for suggestions. What should I include?
I just spent the last thirty minutes walking my Dad through ordering something for Nicole online. Towards the end he was frustrated with the internet which led him to rant about other technologies and how he can’t find a simple cell phone to buy. I was crying of laughter. This man taught me everything I know about cussing and ranting.